Alil about me..

My photo
Im a Kenyan with interest in Marketing and with a passion to sell. I love taking up challenges that crack me brain out ;) im not all that in writing but will try keep it simple and brief for all my fans and followers out there.... more about me, follow me ;) @ahmedsalims

Wednesday, March 2

woooooooooosaaaa

Its been a while since I started blogging - and guess what now?? MY BLOG HAS A NAME!!!! *hippo dance*
For those who have been following my posts you must have noticed I dint know what to name my blog :( But now.......check me out ;) Well thats the new for today :)

*shaking it* wooosaaaaaaa!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, love that hippo.
    Congratulations, cool name. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome :) thanx ;) The dance is cooler - still at it *shaking it*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shake what your mama gave ya! [But I am covering my eyes]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a cool name u've gt thr...good job & not 4gettn the hippo too..lol

    ReplyDelete