Alil about me..

My photo
Im a Kenyan with interest in Marketing and with a passion to sell. I love taking up challenges that crack me brain out ;) im not all that in writing but will try keep it simple and brief for all my fans and followers out there.... more about me, follow me ;) @ahmedsalims

Tuesday, March 1

Its about U!!

Do you believe you can truly impress everyone?
I once wore a black sweater to work (I love black as a colour - something about the colour) and a colleague told me he doesn't like the design of the sweater...it looks faded n rugged he added!! I dint say much then!!! While walking around the office, another colleague (this time a lady) commented.. "Amu, I love your sweater, where did you get it from....like the design so natural" heh??? 2 different comments on the same day? As in really - I rushed to the washroom to inspect the sweater from turning back all to the armpits *just to confirm* and it looked fine to me.......

My point - you cannot please everyone in this world, everyone has a different taste, mindset opinion, likes and dislikes!! BUT what do you do? Be yourself!!! Be natural and believe everyone has a unique feature that the other person doesn't.

I believe in appreciating people for the little they do all to the huge stuff which at times I'm sure there's no way I can pay back apart from saying a prayer for them. Life has its ups and downs and if at any point you will expect it to be easy run, please sprinkle water on your face and wake up!!! Life is a B*tch; as for me, I like challenging it - try it!!!

*uploaded with a mobile device pardon my french if noticed :p ;)

Blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring post!!

    True, "He who tries to please everybody pleases nobody." No matter what, some people are just gonna criticize u. It’s impossible to make everyone happy.

    Thrs nothing beautiful like being urself & indeed, simple things like appreciating someone, add such happiness to life and make it more worth while. like a few kind words can touch someone more deeply than you ever could have known. “Thank you” does matter and can make someone feel appreciated. A sincere “I’m sorry” does make a difference and can lighten a difficult situation. And a few thoughts from the heart grow larger when they reach someone else’s heart.

    Everything we do matters. Never underestimate the impact you may have on someone!

    ReplyDelete