Alil about me..

My photo
Im a Kenyan with interest in Marketing and with a passion to sell. I love taking up challenges that crack me brain out ;) im not all that in writing but will try keep it simple and brief for all my fans and followers out there.... more about me, follow me ;) @ahmedsalims

Sunday, March 6

If the World was to END today?

Every experience God gives in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see.... An awesome quote that was part of my inspiration to write this post!!!

I would reflect this in 2 ways - business and personal.

Business:
Ever felt the urge to set up your own company, enterprise office etc.. The feeling of being self employed and calling the shots. Its an awesome feeling, BUT, and this is me learning the hard way - its NOT easy!!! If you expecting to get rich or work less and have loads of time in your hands - you're best sticking at employment for as long as that thought stands!!! I'm so serious about this, if there's one time you'll be broke, stressed committed to your work (with no recognition) is when you are truly self employed and goal is to succeed. I'm not trying to scare you but its a reality - hard work commitment loyalty persistence patience luck faith all play a huge role in your success. Must be wondering how does this relate to the title of this post - well part of being successful apart from not giving up is patience persistence that's always talked about. I remember when I had a fear to venture into anything even if its nothing that was conflicting interest of the company I work for I was just too scared - fear of loosing!!! Fear of not making it - its normal. Then came a friend who always inspired me by his style of management and he told me "Take a step a day, in 30 days you'll have taken 30 steps." Made loads of sense. Look back - after just a month you will truly be 30 steps ahead. Even if you just design your company logo, print business cards or just register a domain - that's already a step to your success - remain focused!!

Personal:
One thing iv learnt from someone special (whose identity will remain confidential) Apart from being my best friend has been my life teacher - Live life filled with love, no regrets and forgive a lot. I was reminded by the same person if God can forgive why can't we humans rather who are we not to? Another thing I was told and I'm proud to share it with you is in whatever you do in your life, always remember there's death!! DEATH where by you can't control it, postpone, reverse it or even escape it. Learn your purpose in life and live by it. The least you can do is identify your family / friends, respect them, love them, and forgive everyone around you.
Life is too short to hold grudges or hurt someone intentionally - speak the truth no matter how painful, it'll pass and guess what? You'll be respected even if you kick the bucket at this minute. Again I'm not trying to scare you - if there's 1 thing I fear apart from loosing, is DEATH!!!n I don't like hearing any death news of someone I know... But look at it this way, can I really avoid it? What is left to do is treat everyday as being your last. Thank God every minute you can for your life, forgive every minute one has wronged you, ask for forgiveness to those you have wronged. Smile, appreciate your life and being... Lastly - u r born with a purpose and you are unique in your own way!!! NO one has control of creatures and as God is the all knowing the most merciful and the most gracious he has made you just perfect!!!! Respect your family love the people around you and be the one that spreads the positive attitude to all in the room.

Just be YOU don't lose your real self in the search of acceptance by others...

ps*uploaded with a mobile device: kindly pardon my french ;) pls share :)

-----------------------------
Regards,
Ahmed
twitter.com/ahmedsalims

3 comments:

  1. Love the post! I think I know the person who's identity shall be left confidential..hahaha...I'm surprised no comments yet.
    Tkare

    you might wanna consider moving to wordpress.com

    AH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww...am so moved!! such a lovely n certainly, very inspiring post!!

    I believe that we were all sent here for a reason and that we all have significance in the world.

    True, life is shorter than we may think!! Giving & receivn 4gvnss is the gr8tst power available 4 makin amends n enjoin life together. living happier, calmness n fulfilled lives. It actually, one of the gr8tst needs in all the world.

    Have u eva sat n ask urself wat if God wasnt forgiving n insisted on gettn even wid us everytm we sinned?? definitely, we each would have been blown away lng ago, right?? so, who are we not to 4gv??

    Our culture says, 'u have rights, demand ur rights! But God has called us to forgive those who ill-treated our rights interms of reputation, comfort, time, finances or anything else. This includes everything 4rm insults to criticism to rejection_everything!

    I amaze maself sometimes. some1 will do smthng offensive to me & i'll totally forget that i've eva bn 4gvn by any1. thus, wen i focus on my own need of forgiveness, it keeps the forgiving of others in perspective.

    live in today and embrace it probably that is why i gues, it's called 'Present'.

    ReplyDelete