Alil about me..

My photo
Im a Kenyan with interest in Marketing and with a passion to sell. I love taking up challenges that crack me brain out ;) im not all that in writing but will try keep it simple and brief for all my fans and followers out there.... more about me, follow me ;) @ahmedsalims

Wednesday, November 10

something to do with the rain...

Olaa…
It’s a beautiful chilly morning in Nairobi and the weather is pretty awesome to sleep!!! From the twitworld we had Mediamadness say “Morning Good people!! So today, im on a go slow! All day kwa kitanda!! Hii baridi Nairobi imezidi : )” along with many others… well unlike MM, I have to be in the office by 6.45am.. not that I like working overtime or forced to be in the office early; its all because the way I was brought up. My mum is an early bird since I cant remember when… :p she has raised my brother and I in a very unique way that it is now that I realize the little things she did is paying off….. I remember even on a Sunday when I never used to work (OH YES I work 7 days a week- BEAT THAT HAA) by 7.30am we all up and ready for breakfast…. I used to use the 5mins excuse and trust me if your late ul end up showering with cold water – and for us Nairobians we know how that feels… so its now part of me to be up by 5am!!!

Yesterdays post "Are you MOTIVATED???" had the most visits and comments in my life of blogging (less than a week) :p but what interested me the most was my new section “+/- sensitive” I had an awesome response not only on the comments but also on my Facebook page. I also got text messages and emails from friends and fans on what to talk about next which to me is a good response and I appreciate your participation. My blogging makes me happy in a unique way; yesterday Priya Patel tweets @ahmedsalims :) can't wait for todays blog. It looks pretty cool. I might start too :)” Priya is an awesome person who we met in a very strange way…(a story for another day)

Have you ever started a venture and it just dies half way?? The idea varnishes, no more revenue, you either been back stabbed conned lied or you just gave up??? I have been in similar situation before infact more than twice. The fact that I have done it twice clearly shows I dint give in and that’s my advise for you – NEVER GIVE UP!!! It will NOT be easy in any way infact it’l be the HARDEST and most STRESSFUL time in your life. You will have debts to pay, you will have people blaming you, you will have people thinking you’re doing the wrong thing also you will have people trying to bring you down – but do not give up!! When all this is happening, know you are on the right track. James a good friend of mine yesterday told me “Life wasn’t meant to be easy” and that is a FACT that I’m forced to believe!!!

+/- sensitive
Yesterdays question went really well and to my opinion it all depends with how things ended and the feelings that once existed….. That said, I was discussing with a friend in the office about today’s controversial question…..

Would you have an AFFAIR with your BOSS?????

ps: Title named by Farida ;) a good friend who surely will comment on this!!!

13 comments:

  1. Yes i would - For gender Equality/Equity and to prove that anything a woman can do am man can do better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenacity, that trait that keeps the hyena waiting for the lion to eat to his fill is all that matters. It determines if you can live to pay your bills or move to the second level. Its the trait that keeps wild-dogs running for over 50miles in search of food, they fail to do that and they sleep hungry....... Its the only way.

    Would I have an affair with my boss? It depends on the circumstances. This is not a clear YES/NO answer question, morality issues notwithstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a secretory who got married to her boss.. ofcourse now she is boss ..haha
    So yea...why not. As long as the work relationship doesn't get biased against other colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its good to know what you think... honestly MUCH RESPECTED!! :)
    hope you guys shared it on your profiles ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I was supposed to be in bed all day - but hey! I'm not at work - deadlines have to be 'beat' :)

    Have an affair or date your boss - yes...if they're SINGLE..very important that this little details is not left out

    ReplyDelete
  6. u see ur blog is working amazingly cz it's ur voice and ur thought; a million times better than if u had someone to write it for u...I like that; life wasn't meant to be easy

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH - thanks ;) of course cant be like you though!!! I adore your writing and you are my HERO :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pius - the question is what if you are NOT single yourself??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe... nice one bro, way to go and "no" I wouldn't do my sweet boss. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ahmed - if you're single stay away.

    I tend to be very conservative - one partner at a time - no cheating ama sijui cheap thrills - they're dangerous - very

    ReplyDelete
  11. We always raised to aim at the sky but in such times we use the sky as the stepping stone!

    A jar of honey will taste sweeter with every lick But affairs outside one's committment is crass,with the boss...thats a No-no,troubles start immediately after!
    Big Up Ahmed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nope never... too much drama and chaos would come of it, if it did not work out...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a Dot com generation, its may not be a bad idea...Lol

    ReplyDelete