Alil about me..

My photo
Im a Kenyan with interest in Marketing and with a passion to sell. I love taking up challenges that crack me brain out ;) im not all that in writing but will try keep it simple and brief for all my fans and followers out there.... more about me, follow me ;) @ahmedsalims

Saturday, November 6

Finally got to meet Madness

I cant recall the number of people I talked to today aboutmy new blog.... my "about me" says, I'm not all that in writing so to me, its a huge thing... checked my stats and so far....not bad ;) well hope it increases.... :p
Today was among the best local soccer matches to watch. Gor Vs Sony. A good friend in the office was all set for the match(always is) had his Gor tee on with his name printed on it, his ticket in this wallet and priceless energy in him....He was so certain on their win and his commitment and dedication was one I respected.... He called me later in the middle of a meeting just to confirm to me two things, 1 he is alive / safe, and secondly that Gor had actually won the match - leaving them with just a point difference with the no.1 on the table being Ulinzi... i wish them all the best ;)
Today I had lunch with an old time friend some place in town (ssshhhh) and it felt so great catching up from family to present matters.. the lunch reminded me of a quote i once heard "things do change, but people never...they shouldn't unless for the best"
After the lunch I had planned to meet the famous Media Madness at Westgate. I drove straight there and to my surprise MM had succumbed to style with a Fluid Tee and ofcourse there was no way we'd miss noticing each other as i had my UnitedKenya tee on as well ;). We had an awesome meeting and shared loads of ideas (stay tuned to www.fluid.co.ke) that soon il share with you all...
Being a Saturday you expect one to be either bonding, chilling around shopping or sleeping (like what I love doing) it wasn't the case, after my meeting I had to drive to Industrial area to confirm a few production stuff and that's when our President decides he wants to stop the traffic to go home:( its shocking how crazy Saturday can get.... cant he just use a chopper already??? anyway..... well I managed though and got back in time for now the tradition Saturday family dinner... have a blessed weekend folks...
peace.

1 comment: